P.S. Did I mention the bonuses? When you order the Action Pack, you get the same bonuses as if you had ordered each item separately:
- With your Word Cures book, you also get the audio program Manage Your Energy (Let Time Take Care of Itself).
- With the Intuition Infusion Kit, you get the virtual workshop Power Questions: Recognizing Life's Choice Points.
- With the 7 Steps to Freedom healthy living manual, you get up to 4 months of forum support, a 12-week email series to walk you through your first project, a complementary review of your project plan by Elizabeth Eckert, and a CD recording of the teleseminar Plan for Success.
P.P.S. Were you planning to think about it for a while? Remember, the point here is to support you in making healthier choices for yourself. Choices that you might otherwise have put off, for some "good reason."
Well, the coaching starts right now. If your "good reason" to put off ordering the Action Pack sounds like, say, one of these...
10. I'll deal with this later, after the rest of my life is under control.
9. What if it doesn't work?
8. I just don't know if I should do this. Maybe there's something better.
I already know what I need. To relax. Then everything will be perfect.
6. I inherited all this from my mother. How could learning help?
5. Can't teach an old dog new tricks. I'm just too old for anything else.
4. I've always been like this! Always gonna be. That's the way it is.
3. I'm too stressed out already. Can't deal with anything more.
2. Probably shouldn't spend the money right now. I'll get it later.
1. Better wait until things slow down and I have more time.
... Well, then you've already discovered one of the top 10 reasons people say they put off health-promoting behavior. Whatever your "great reason," you probably hear it a few other places in your life, too. Health-promoting places that would enhance your quality of life.
Wouldn't it feel great to be past it?
If this is the time to get back on track, then do it now.
Get your Word Cures Action Pack now.
(available again after 5/1/2008)